Meeting this saturday

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2012
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all this Saturday there will be a club meeting this Saturday at the Starbucks on 8800 Staples Mill Road on the corner of Parham Road. If you want to attend,please reply.
    • Mary Sullivan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2012
        If I do "attend", I'd have to be webcamming with somebody.

        Anime-chan
        Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all this Saturday there will be a club meeting this Saturday at the Starbucks on 8800 Staples Mill Road on the corner of Parham Road. If you want to attend,please reply.

      • ameia6
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2012
          I might attend. What time is at?

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2012