Back from AMA,and what's next

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 6:16 PM
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I just got back from AMA.I did have a good time,and I didn't win the fan favorite,I'm sorry everyone,I did the best I could.But I did get lots of pictures,and they will be in my next slideshow.

      Now on my next plan,I have decided to travel to BanzaiCon this fall in Columbia,SC,and compete there for a comeback,and my costume will be Flame Swordsman from Yu-Gi-Oh!,and along the way,I'm going to visit my old past.

      If you have any comments,please reply.