Report from AMA so far

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann with a report from Anime Mid Atlantic so far,I didn't win the Hall Cosume Contest,and I really blew it.I know that I did the best that I could,and gave it everything I got.But,on the brightside,I still have 2 fan Favorites in the running,and I hope to win.And also,I have come to a hard decision. I am going to attend Banzaicon and I'll travel alone,and I'll have some new plans ahead. So that is my report for now.Please hope that I win.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...