Ichibancon

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009
      Hi guys,this is Timothy McKann,and next month,I'm going to Ichibancon in Concord,North Carolina on January 8, For this convention,I'll be cosplaying as Commander Keith from Voltron,and will be Competing in Craftsmanship,and Karaoke. It is a possibility I will be going,and I'll be traveling alone. And the location will be the Great Wolf Lodge. If you plan to go,or want to wish me good luck,please reply.