Plans for the club Christmas Party!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to talk to you all about the Christmas party that we will be planning. The date of the party will be December 19 from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. I would like all members who can attend. And also,here are some rules at the party that you must obey:

      Rule 1:No Alcohol or any other drugs allowed

      Rule 2: No fighting or rough housing

      Rule 3: Show respect to your leader and fellow members.

      Rule 4: Please do not damage any property from the leaders or other members.

      Rule 5: And also,please stay out of trouble!

      And also,for this party. You can also wear a costume to the party,but please no bad stuff.

      And those are the rules for the party,if you to attend,please reply.