Anime Mid Atlantic report,Day 2

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2012
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,with another report from the convention. So far,this Morning I entered 2 more costumes,Commander Keith from Voltron,and Celtic Guardian from Yu-Gi-Oh!,and I'm still having a good time so far,and I'm hoping to win tonight or tomorrow.And I'm taking lots of pictures for my slideshow.And this one will be a surprise So this concludes my rerport,and I will do my best to win.
      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...