Anime Mid Atalntic report,Day 1

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      Well the first day of the convention was pretty good today,I got to meet Spike Spencer and he signed my Evangelion,and Nadesico Boxsets,plus I got the complete first season of Black Butler,DVD/BLU-Ray Combo pack,and did the Fan Favorite and Hall Costume with 2 costumes,Riot from Jem,and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. And I got my next 2 prepared for tomorrow.Commander Keith from Voltron for Fan Favorite,and Celtic Guardian from Yu-Gi-Oh! And I'm going to give it all I got.I hope you will support me.And if I win,my next convention will be Banzaicon in Columbia,SC this October. This concludes my report,hope to hear back from all of you.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...