Anime Mid Atlantic 12

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I am at AMA 2012.The convention starts tomorrow,and I'm planning to do 4 cosplays for the convention.My 2 Fan Favorites will be Riot from Jem,and Commander Keith from Voltron.My hall costumes will be Kamen Rider Dragon Knight,and Celtic Guardian from Yu-Gi-Oh! And I hope to win in both contests with my costumes. And I'm going to meet Spike Spencer.That is all for now,I'll see you all when I get back.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...
    • Timothy McKann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012