Richmond part 2

  • leeellis08
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2012
      The reason i asked if any cosplayers were in richmond is becuz ive neva cosplayed b4 n i didnt want my first time 2 be alone so if anyone is willing 2 help me pllz let me no
    • Mary Sullivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2012
        I'm not in Richmond but don't worry. Cosplaying is pretty easy to get into. I'm going to AMA next weekened. If you'll be there too, I'll be cosplayed as Patty Thompson from Soul Eater. I can help you with your first time cosplaying ^_^

        Anime-chan