  • Fred Krohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2012

      I'm from West End of Richmond. We have both 'local' (Richmond area) and virtual members among our club, we're more concerned about appreciation of animé and other video entertainment than about physical location. The club features Asian entertainment as its main focus, though all visual entertainment and costumes for the same are encouraged.

      Fred Krohn, VaCosplay, vice prez

      Posted by: "leeellis08" leeellis08@... leeellis08

      Fri Jun 8, 2012 1:25 pm (PDT)

      Are any cosplayers from Richmond
    • leeellis08
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2012
        --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Fred Krohn <maliktos@...> wrote:

        > I'm from West End of Richmond. We have both 'local' (Richmond area) and virtual members among our club, we're more concerned about appreciation of animé and other video entertainment than about physical location. The club features Asian entertainment as its main focus, though all visual entertainment and costumes for the same are encouraged.
        > Fred Krohn, VaCosplay, vice prez
        > Posted by: "leeellis08" leeellis08@... leeellis08
        > Fri Jun 8, 2012 1:25 pm (PDT)
        >

        > Are any cosplayers from Richmond