Critical Error!

  • Fred Krohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

      The following errors were encountered in the message under this WARNING:

      Error 22C Bank referenced is NOT trustworthy and should not be engaged for any business whatsoever! 'Bank of America' is guilty of scamming fellow citizens in numerous foreclosure frauds and abuse of 'Bailout' funds to buy golden parachutes for incompetent executives who should have been cut off with a shilling.

      Error 1AF Location flag for phishing scams

      Burkina Faso is being used as a shill country by numerous phishers, scam artists, money launderers, and 'cash advance lotto' rackets.

      Error 094 Requested data is violation of privacy codes and can lead to identity theft

      Error 08F Cash advance lotto scam detected! If the money in that bank was real, they can pay transfer fees fro that instead of scamming local citizens out of savings to transfer nonexistent funds.

      From Mr.James Kamby

      Good day my dear friend,

      I assumed you are in good health with your family.

      I am Mr.James Kamby, the Director in charge of Auditing section Group of (BOA) Bank here in Burkina Faso. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and praying, i made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you.

      There is an over due unclaimed sum of Thirteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($13,200,000. 00) in my bank, belonging to one of our dead foreign customers. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds.

      What bank is this again? Bank of Vapourware? Ah, yes, it's Bank of UnAmerica, scam artist kings and forclosure frauds leader!

      Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and release of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Foreign Business Partner to the deceased. On the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 32% {US$4,224,000. 00} as your share from the total fund, 5% {US$660,000. 00}, will be shared to Charitable Organizations, Motherless Babies homes,disabled helpless people in both our country as the balance will be for me.

      Do you want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

      Please if you are really sure of your trustworthy, integrity, accountability and confidentiality on this deal, contact me with your profiles if you are satisfy to assist,with hope you have this quality i needed, go ahead and send me your detailed information as stated below for us to move forward.

      1. Your full name:
      2. Your residence address:
      3. Your company name:
      4. Your occupation/position :
      5. Your official age:
      6. Your Marital position:
      7. Your passport or identity card:

      8. Your phone number:

      Gee with all that data I could apply for a fake ID! Hey, maybe that's the point...

      Please reply with your complete information so that i will send you the Official Letter of Claim as an application immediately to fill and send to our bank for the commencement of the transaction. Meanwhile, there will be legal back up which will indicate the reason of transfer of the fund without any question from your government or bank.

      Finally, do know that as you apply to our bank, the process of this transaction will not last more than 8 days hence you will follow my guidelines and instructions.

      That will give him time to 'Go on, take the money and run!'

      I am looking forward to read from you soonest.

      Yours faithfully,

      Mr.James Kamby

      List of guys this 'trustworthy and faithful': Jeremiah Wright, Jerry Falwell, Al Sharpton, Jim Bakker, 'Filthy' Phelps, Jim Swaggart, Pat Robertson, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Oral Roberts.

      Of course, it might not be 'James Kamby's' fault; he might have got his address spoofed like lots of us have got. Regardless, this message is bogus!