Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Update on the next meeting,and something else

    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2012

      In a message dated 5/14/2012 5:09:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pokemon120845@... writes:
      From: "Wingzero586@..." <Wingzero586@...>
      To: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 8:18 PM
      Subject: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Update on the next meeting,and something else

      Message 2 of 8 , May 24, 2012

        In a message dated 5/14/2012 5:09:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, pokemon120845@... writes:

        This meeting will be my first so I'm not sure where the Starbucks is can someone give me the address of the place.

        Hello folks,our next club meeting will be held on May 26 at the Starbucks on the corner of Staples Mill Road,and Parham Road,and for this meeting it will be Fred Krohn's Birthday Party.If you want to get him something,you can do that. Also,for the members who recently joined the mailing list,please introduce yourselves.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 24, 2012
          We will be meeting at this location.
          Saturday at 12:00pm at 1049 Circlewood Drive, Richmond VA, 23224