Re: hello

  • MalikTous
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
      Greetings, Leah! I'm happy to see you retain some influence in Richmond... Hope we can enjoy the Cosplay Club together.

      I still attend RavenCon, the last Richmond 'local' convention, and miss AMA quite a bit since they left (the Gross Ridiculous Convention Center is still on boycott and I'll never use that Marisnott Inn). Here's to some good times and fun costumery!

      'MalikTous', Fred K