Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Update on the next meeting,and something else

  • Zainab Hasan
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14, 2012
      This meeting will be my first so I'm not sure where the Starbucks is can someone give me the address of the place.

      Hello folks,our next club meeting will be held on May 26 at the Starbucks on the corner of Staples Mill Road,and Parham Road,and for this meeting it will be Fred Krohn's Birthday Party.If you want to get him something,you can do that. Also,for the members who recently joined the mailing list,please introduce yourselves.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 14, 2012
        8800 Staples Mill Road

        Message 3 of 8 , May 15, 2012
          Thank you so much.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 24, 2012

              Message 6 of 8 , May 24, 2012
                We will be meeting at this location.
                Saturday at 12:00pm at 1049 Circlewood Drive, Richmond VA, 23224