Update on the next meeting,and something else

    Message 1 of 8 , May 12 6:18 PM
      Hello folks,our next club meeting will be held on May 26 at the Starbucks on the corner of Staples Mill Road,and Parham Road,and for this meeting it will be Fred Krohn's Birthday Party.If you want to get him something,you can do that. Also,for the members who recently joined the mailing list,please introduce yourselves.
    • Mary Sullivan
      Message 2 of 8 , May 12 6:21 PM
        Idk where that is. Anyone going for up webcaming with me? U know, so I can be there in spirit?

        Anime-chan
        Hello folks,our next club meeting will be held on May 26 at the Starbucks on the corner of Staples Mill Road,and Parham Road,and for this meeting it will be Fred Krohn's Birthday Party.If you want to get him something,you can do that. Also,for the members who recently joined the mailing list,please introduce yourselves.

      • Zainab Hasan
        Message 3 of 8 , May 14 2:09 PM
          This meeting will be my first so I'm not sure where the Starbucks is can someone give me the address of the place.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 14 4:29 PM
            8800 Staples Mill Road

            Message 5 of 8 , May 15 2:08 PM
              Thank you so much.

              Message 6 of 8 , May 24 6:45 PM

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 24 6:45 PM
                    We will be meeting at this location.
                    Saturday at 12:00pm at 1049 Circlewood Drive, Richmond VA, 23224