New poll for VirginiaCosplayersClub

  • VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 11, 2012
      VirginiaCosplayersClub group:

      Would anyone like to see "The Secret World of Arrietty",when I return from Katsucon?

      o YES
      o NO

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 18, 2013
        VirginiaCosplayersClub group:

        For J.Michael Tatum at Triad Anime Con,which 2 anime should he autograph?

        o Black Butler
        o Romeo X Juliet
        o XXXHOLIC
        o Sasami