The Secret World of Arrietty

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 4:33 PM
      Evening folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to talk to you all about a new anime movie coming to theaters this.It's called:"The Secret World of Arrietty",from Walt Disney Studios,and Studio Ghibli,the same team behind Spirited Away,and Ponyo.Here is the info:

      Based on: "The Borrowers" (novel) by Mary Norton
      Plot Summary: Sho moves into his great aunt's house and soon discovers the presence of tiny people, the Borrowers, living there. A 14-year-old Borrower named Arrietty strives to prove herself by helping her father gather materials that her family needs from Sho's new home. However, Arrietty and Sho meet, breaking the rule that humans must not know about the Borrowers' existence. As Sho and Arrietty's relationship develops, human interference endangers the Borrowers' lives. Arrietty and Sho work together to try and protect the Borrowers' way of life.

      So if anyone is interested in going to see this movie when I return from Katsucon,please reply. I may make this a celebration Field Trip in honor of my wins at Katsucon.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...