Hey Guys!

  • Theresa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2012
      I remember hanging out with you guys a some of locals cons. I wanted to let you know about another con you may be interested.It is a really nice small con in the DC area called T-MODE. Their website is www.tmode.org. They already have their first confirmed guest voice actor Brad Swaile, DJ Masa and DJ Cutman. It is their 5th year and they are making it their best.

      -Theresa Bean