Party next Saturday!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
      All right everyone,next Saturday is the Cosplay Club Christmas party,and we will have it at Starbucks in Carytown. Please make sure you have brought gifts for the people you choose.And of course,we will have food at this party.Plus,I'll be inviting Edward Fortner to the party as well.If you have any comments,please reply,and please cosplay at the party!
    • MalikTous
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2011
        Same time, 13:00 to 16:00 or thereabouts? See you there, Tim!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2011
          Yes.

          In a message dated 12/12/2011 10:57:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, maliktos@... writes:

          Same time, 13:00 to 16:00 or thereabouts? See you there, Tim!

          --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Wingzero586@... wrote:

          > All right everyone,next Saturday is the Cosplay Club Christmas party,and
          > we will have it at Starbucks in Carytown. Please make sure you have brought
          > gifts for the people you choose.And of course,we will have food at this
          > party.Plus,I'll be inviting Edward Fortner to the party as well.If you have
          > any comments,please reply,and please cosplay at the party!

        • Mark Dawson
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011

              what day and i need an address of it and i will be thare
            for gave me it's been 6 month or more scens I been in town
            Same time, 13:00 to 16:00 or thereabouts? See you there, Tim!

            --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Wingzero586@... wrote:

            > All right everyone,next Saturday is the Cosplay Club Christmas party,and
            > we will have it at Starbucks in Carytown. Please make sure you have brought
            > gifts for the people you choose.And of course,we will have food at this
            > party.Plus,I'll be inviting Edward Fortner to the party as well.If you have
            > any comments,please reply,and please cosplay at the party!

          • MaddAnts Ants
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 14, 2011
              How many people have said yes?