Re: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Holiday Gift from Crunchyroll

  • dominicarjona@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      How do I unsubscribe from this list???

      From: Michelle Hwang <michelle@...>
      Sender: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:51:36 -0800
      ReplyTo: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Holiday Gift from Crunchyroll

      Hi guys,

      We hope you all have been enjoying the anime on Crunchyroll. Shinji tries hard to bring you the newest and greatest shows fresh from Japan.

      Not only is Crunchyroll a great place to stream anime, but it is also a fun place to hang out.  I am sure you guys share pictures and videos of all the great club events and activities you have.  How about recording them for anime fans around the world to enjoy when they visit Crunchyroll?  You can do this by becoming a Crunchyroll Publisher!  It's easy to do and if you set up your Publisher account by December 30th, we will give EACH member of your club a free 30 day trial!

      Here's what to do!
      • Sign up your Club on Crunchyroll here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/login
      • Go to http://www.crunchyroll.com/publishers and fill in the form to become a Publisher.  We will review your application and approve it as fast as we can
      • On you Publisher page write a description of your club in the "About" section
      • Upload 10 pictures of your club activities (We want to see the personality of your club through these photos. We always love cosplay photos!)
      • Have 3-5 members write a "Review" of what they think about the club
      • We would like to have a video by next year on your page. If you'll be having a holiday party, that would be a great time to get us a video (This is not required)

      We look forward to seeing your pages on Crunchyroll and giving EVERYONE in your club a FREE 30-day anime premium membership.

      Next year, we are planning some cool Club Contests, so stay tuned!!

      Best regards,

      Michelle

      Michelle Hwang
      Senior Brand Manager