hello

  • shieldsls
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
      Hi,
      I'm Leah King I staff cosplay for AMA, Anime USA, and Katsu con.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2009
        Welcome to our club,I'm the President of the Club. And Fred is the vice president. Everyone else,please introduce yourselves to our new member.
      • MalikTous
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2009
          Greetings, Leah! I'm happy to see you retain some influence in Richmond... Hope we can enjoy the Cosplay Club together.

          I still attend RavenCon, the last Richmond 'local' convention, and miss AMA quite a bit since they left (the Gross Ridiculous Convention Center is still on boycott and I'll never use that Marisnott Inn). Here's to some good times and fun costumery!

          'MalikTous', Fred K