Big Announcement,and AnimeUSA

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that this Saturday is my Birthday,and I'm turning 29.I hope you all wish me a Happy Birthday! Also,my plans for AnimeUSA next month,I'll be doing 2 cosplay for Hall Costume,Kamen Rider Dragon Knight,and Celtic Guardian from Yu-Gi-Oh!. But however,this is going to be my last AnimeUSA. I plan not to go back anymore Forever,and I'll still cosplay,and make a comeback at Ichibancon 2012. But next year,I'm going to South Carolina in October 2012 to Banzaicon,and may visit my past.

      If you have any comments,please reply.