Jem and The Holograms

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to ask you all if any of you remember the 80's Cartoon Series,Jem and the Holograms.It's from the producer of Transformers,and G.I Joe. It debuted in 1985,and it was released by Rhino on DVD. Now some of you may know that Shout Factory is releasing the complete series on DVD October 11.If you have any comments,please reply.