Back from AnimeUSA,and something else!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2009
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have returned from Anime USA 2009. I'm very sorry that I did not win this year in Hall Costume,and Karaoke,I've given it my all,and did the best I could.But however,I did get some new anime,I've gotten Sasami:Magical Girls Club,seasons 1 & 2(Note):Monica Rial plays the voice of Misao,and the second part of Code Geass R2. Plus,I made some great trades at the Swap Meet,and even met Steven Jay Blum,and he autographed my S-cry-ed collection,Big O 1 & 2 collections,and Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Movie,and Atelier Iris Eternal Mana video game.

      Now onto something else! I have pictures from the convention,and they will be up in a week,and this January,I've decided to go to Ichibancon in Concord North Carolina to compete there in Karaoke and Craftsmanship.

      If you have any comments,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...
    • soulfly_soulja
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2009
        --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Wingzero586@... wrote:

        > Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have returned from Anime USA
        > 2009. I'm very sorry that I did not win this year in Hall Costume,and
        > Karaoke,I've given it my all,and did the best I could.But however,I did get some
        > new anime,I've gotten Sasami:Magical Girls Club,seasons 1 & 2(Note):Monica
        > Rial plays the voice of Misao,and the second part of Code Geass R2. Plus,I
        > made some great trades at the Swap Meet,and even met Steven Jay Blum,and he
        > autographed my S-cry-ed collection,Big O 1 & 2 collections,and Final Fantasy
        > VII Advent Children Movie,and Atelier Iris Eternal Mana video game.
        >
        > Now onto something else! I have pictures from the convention,and they will
        > be up in a week,and this January,I've decided to go to Ichibancon in
        > Concord North Carolina to compete there in Karaoke and Craftsmanship.
        >
        > If you have any comments,please reply.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Timothy McKann at _Wingzero586@..._ (mailto:Wingzero586@...)

        i believe i met you at the swap meet i was the guy in the hat and akatsuki gear and later shinigami gear i plan now to go to otakon next year perhaps we can pilgramige to it?