Tim at AniméUSA

  • MalikTous
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2009
      Tim contacted me and gave me a quick summary of his activities at AniméUSA. He's enjoying the convention and has participated in costume contests and other activities. He's planning on singing 'Dare' in kara-oke on Sunday. Here's hoping he either wins or gains us good representation at the convention or both!

      Tim has decided to go to Ichiban Con in North Carolina on the 8th through 10th of January 2010. Let's help him get ready for cosplay at that convention.

      The mid-Winter club party is being considered for the 19th of December. Hope we can get some people together for it!

      Fred K