Meeting this Saturday

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is your leader speaking. This Saturday,we're going to have a club meeting at Starbucks in Carytown,for the new members that joined the mailing list.They can attend as well,and please wear costumes. Also,I will also make a big announcement for you all to hear,and of course plans for next month's birthdays,and we have 2 members who have a birthday. I'll discuss all that later.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2012
        Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and this Saturday we will be meeting at Willow Lawn this Saturday from 12:30 to 4:30 at the outdoor stage. If it rain,we will meet at the Starbucks there.Also,can someone pick up Trinity before the meeting,please reply.