This year's AMA,and what's next,and an old promise

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to tell you all that AMA was fun this year. Although I didn't the Fan Favorite and Karaoke,I did my best,and that's what counts. I did buy a few new anime,Tsubasa Season 1,Shattered Angels Complete series,and 2 Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi DVDS. Now my plan for AnimeUSA,I'll still do Kamen Rider Dragon Knight,and I'm going to redo an old costume from the past that got me my first award. And I'm going to fix it up. Also,I want to apologize for lying about doing Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplay in the past! I am really sorry for breaking my promise,and if you don't want me to do it anymore,I'll do what you say. Although my Flameswordsman won the Spirit Award at Ichibancon,and it was my first time there. But however,my old Flameswordsman costume was destroyed by rats.

      If you have any comments,please reply,and again,I'm sorry for breaking my promise.