This year's Animazement,and what's next

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I got back from Animazement yesterday. I had a great time,and although I didn't win the costume contest for both costumes,Flameswordsman,and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight,I gave it my all,and did my best. And I won a prize in Karaoke for singing the Johto theme to Pokemon. And I put all of my pictures into a Musical Slideshow, and here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrVXZRlz504

      Also,next for me is Anime Mid Atlantic 2011,and I plan to enter both of my costumes for Fan Favorite,and please vote for my costumes,Kamen Rider Dragon Knight,and Flameswordsman from Yu-Gi-Oh!. And if you vote for my costumes,I promise you all that I will keep cosplaying no matter what,win or lose. And I will never say "I'LL QUIT COSPLAY FOREVER IF I DO NOT WIN",cross my heart,hope to die,eat a 1,000 needles if I lie.

      If you have any comments,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...