Animazement 2011,and a question

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 7:34 PM
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that this Friday I'll be going to Animazement 2011,in Raleigh,NC. And my cosplay will be Kamen Rider Dragon Knight,and I'll be competing in the Craftsmanship contest,and I'll try to get a 4th win. And I do promise not to say:"I'LL QUIT COSPLAY FOREVER IF I DON'T WIN". Cross my Heart,hope to die,eat a 1,000 needles if I lie.

      And now I have a question for all of you. Will you all vote for my Flameswordsman costume,and Kamen Rider Dragon Knight costume for Fan Favorite?

      If you have any comments,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...