Club Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that the club meeting is this Saturday at Starbucks in carytown. Please attend ,and wear costumes.
    • sonicx225@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2011
        But cosplay at Starbucks day was May 1st. Which reminds me.. We are having a cosplay day at Play N' Trade in Colonial Heights on June 11th, 8 pm.