Meeting Saturday!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and we are having another club meeting this Saturday at Starbucks in Carytown. For the new members who have joined us,I would like them to attend as well. Also,I'll be discussing plans about Project Kamen Rider,and I'll be working on the new costume,and have it revealed at the May meeting,before I go to Animazement. Also,next month is our Vice President's Birthday,and I'll discuss more on that later. The meeting will run from 12:30 to 4:30. I hope to see you all there.