Idea to help Japan

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to talk to you all about an idea on how we can help the victims of Japan. As club leader of the Virginia Cosplayer's club,I was thinking about putting together a Yard sale,Bake sale,and Car Wash,and we raise enough money to the American Red Cross for the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. If any of you think it's a good idea,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...