Off to AnimeUSA!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and this week is AnimeUSA. I'll be going once again,and I'm cosplaying as Jeff from Vehicle Voltron,and I'll be entering the Hall Costume contest. Plus,I'll be doing Karaoke,and I'll be singing "Dare",from Transformers:the Movie.So please come and cheer for me. But however,if I don't win,I'll do better at Ichibancon in Concord,North Carolina this January.So please reply.