Meeting Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and here is the Update for the next meeting.One of our members Emily,has a Birthday coming up.So for a present,I'm thinking about getting her the Ouran High School Host Club DVD Box set.If any of you want to go in on,please let me know. Also,the meeting will be held at Starbucks in Carytown. So please attend,I'll also take care of the cake.