Kamen Rider Legends cosplay for Animazement,and AMA

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2011

      Hi everyone,this is Timothy McKann,and I am looking for Volunteer's to be in my Kamen Riders Legends cosplay. I'll be cosplaying as Ryuki aka Dragon Knight. And I need volunteer's to be the other Kamen Riders from the other shows. If you are interested,please reply. And of course,we will have photo sessions. The project will start at Animazement,and then next at AMA.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...

    • Chris Elliott
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
        Hey, I do apologize for the late reply.
        But when is the Animazement and where is it located?