Ichibancon Report,Final Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011

      Hey guys,this is Timothy McKann,and today is the last day of this convention.I really had a great time,and I'm very happy that I won the Spirit award in the cosplay last night. It was truly amazing,and I will still keep cosplaying no matter what. My next convention is Animazement,and I'll be cosplaying as Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. I hope to win there.And there is one more award to win in the Novice category,and then I'll be a Journeymen. Well this concludes my report,and I'll talk to you all when I get home.

       Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...