Welcome to the new group

  • maliktos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      Welcome to Richmond Virginia's Animé Cosplayers' Club. We hope to present our membership with opportunities for family-oriented costume activities in the theme of Japanese Animé and similarly styled cartoon entertainment. Whether you enjoy replicating the costume and style of characters from favoured Animé and Manga series, prefer related strips or shows in the same style from other nations, or just like more symbolic appreciation with a few chosen 'normal' clothing items to suggest the costume of a favoured character, we have people who can share their experiences and make your animé experience more than just a Japanese movie or children's cartoon.