Ichibancon Report,Day 2

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011

      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and here is my latest report from Ichibancon. The second of the conventions turn out pretty good.Today I got to meet Todd Haberkorn,voice actor famous for Ouran High School Host Club,Suzuka,Aquarion,and Save Me Lollipop.And during the day,I even got to enter the Craftsmanship contest,part of the cosplay event. But in an amazing turn of events,I WON THE SPIRIT AWARD FOR MY FLAMESWORDSMAN COSTUME. AND RECEIVED A CERTIFICATE,AND A T-SHIRT. It was a great honor to receive it,and I've never felt happy. This concludes my report,and I'll tell you when I get home..

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...
    • Timothy McKann
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
        Hello everybody,this is Timothy McKann,with another report from Ichibancon.Today went well,and I took more pictures. This evenings festivities,I tried to win in the cosplay but however came up short,and lost. But however,I did the best I could. And I don't plan on giving up yet. But I have decided on my next anime convention.This March,I'm going to the Triad Anime Con in Winston-Salem NC.I may have a better chance in competing and making a clean comeback. And of course,I have decided to quit coming to AMA,for good due to money issues.But no matter what happen,I'll never give up.
        Timothy McKann
        wingzero586@...