Ichibancon,Day 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011

      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann with my first report from Ichibancon. The first day is going really well,and I had the chance to meet J.Michael Tatum,and Lisa Oritz. Also,I went to the dealers room,and bought the complete collection of Kiddy Grade,which I will be watching when I return. I will be signing up for the Craftsmanship contest tonight,and I'm going to give it my all. Also,I still waiting to hear back from my partner who will be singing with me tonight in the Karaoke contest. And the song we will be singing is "Our World",from Rhapsody:a Musical Adventure. If she does not show up,it's okay,I'll be singing solo tonight. So that concludes my report,and I'll give you more updates tomorrow.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...