Laura's wedding gifts

  • Fred Krohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      I'd advise buying prepaid debit card(s), not store-specific 'gift cards'. There are some stores I actively avoid due to their political habits or record of worker abuse, and I assume others have similar leanings. A prepaid debit card lets the recipient choose what store she uses it in, and can also be recharged for her convenience as well as offering some of the less obnoxious features of credit cards. Happy matrimony, Laura!