Big Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have some big news for all of you. Laura,one of our club members is getting married.And as club leader,we should do something for our member.My suggestion is get her gift cards for Target,and she can buy anything she wants for her home. If anybody wants to comment on what to get her,please reply.