Ichibancon 2011,and something else.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you know this coming weekend is Ichibancon 2011. I will be traveling with Edward Fortner down to Charlotte,NC for this convention,and I will be in 2 contests, Karaoke as Prince Mytho from Princess Tutu and sing a duet with someone cosplaying as Princess Tutu,and for the Cosplay Craftsmanship,I'll be Flameswordsman from Yu-Gi-OH!. Plus,I'll be meeting Lisa Oritz,Todd Haberkorn, J. Michael Tatum,and Vic Mignogna. And I'll be taking pictures to show everybody,and use them in my next musical slide show.

      When I get back,from Ichibancon,my next cosplay will be Kamen Rider Dragon Knight which will start at Animazement 2011,and I do need volunteer's to be the other Kamen Riders from the other shows. And I will also enter it in the Fan Favorite Contest at AMA 2011. And here is a picture of what my character will look like:

      If you have any comments,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...