An e-card from Timothy McKann for you

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31 6:21 PM
      An e-card from Timothy McKann for you

      Alternate link if the e-card does not display correctly

      MyAnimeCards.com - send FREE anime style ecards!

      Happy New Year

      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to wish you all a Happy New Year,and next week I'll be in Charlotte,NC for Ichibancon 2011. I'm going to have a good time there,and do my best there. Also,we are going to have another club meeting at Starbucks in Carytown. If you want to,we could have a"Return from Ichibancon party",to welcome me back from my convention. And my New Year's Resolution is Never saying that I will quit cosplay forever if I do not win. Cross my Heart,hope to die,eat a 1,000 needles if I lie. So again,Happy New year.

      Timothy McKann (Wingzero586@...)
      Series: Card Captor Sakura
      Occasion: New Year
      Character: Sakura

      Send your own anime style ecard at myanimecards.com!

      Sent by Timothy McKann from IP 76.104.68.31 at Dec 31, 2010 at 09:21 PM (Gallery time)
    • Timothy McKann
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
        An e-card from Timothy McKann for you

        Alternate link if the e-card does not display correctly

        MyAnimeCards.com - send FREE anime style ecards!

        Happy Valentine's Day

        Hi Everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have a little poem.Roses are Red,Violets are Blue,Chi is sweet,and so are you. Happy Valentine's Day from your leader.

        Timothy McKann (wingzero586@...)

        Send your own anime style ecard at myanimecards.com!

        Sent by Timothy McKann from IP 205.188.117.79 at Feb 13, 2011 at 08:28 PM (Gallery time)