New poll for VirginiaCosplayersClub

  • VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 2, 2009
      VirginiaCosplayersClub group:

      If the Cosplay club did events for Charity,which charity should we do it for?f

      o Make A Wish Foundation
      o St Jude's Research Hospital

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Jan 18, 2013
        VirginiaCosplayersClub group:

        For J.Michael Tatum at Triad Anime Con,which 2 anime should he autograph?

        o Black Butler
        o Romeo X Juliet
        o XXXHOLIC
        o Sasami