Christmas Party

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that the Cosplay Club Christmas Party is going to be on the 18th of December at the Art Store Decor located in Chesterfield Towne Center. Plus,we will have some fun activities like some Ballet Dancing,and someone will be Princess Tutu. Plus,if you did not get anything for Trinity,get her some gift cards,and she is going to have a baby. And for costumes,the theme is Winter Anime Characters,and more. I'll be Prince Mytho from Princess Tutu,and Fred will be Sasame from Pretear. Also,Edward Fortner may be coming to our gathering. If you have any questions,please contact me by email,or phone. My number is 804-869-6893.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010
        Don't forget everybody,the party is this Saturday. We will be at Decor in Chesterfield Towne Center from 12:30pm to 4:30pm. And please bring Costumes.