An e-card from Timothy McKann for you

  • Timothy McKann
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2010
      An e-card from Timothy McKann for you

      Alternate link if the e-card does not display correctly

      HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

      MyAnimeCards.com - send FREE anime style ecards!

      Happy Thanksgiving

      Hello everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to take this oppertunity to wish you all a safe,and Happy Thanksgiving. Also,I had a great time at AMA 1/2,and I did my best in the fashion show,and bought 3 new anime.Ouran High School Host Club collection,Murder Princess,Fullmetal Alchemist season 1 for my brother. Plus,the one I'm truly thankful for is being part of a great group,and learning that winning isn't everything,and getting out there and having fun. Also,I'll be going to Ichibancon 2011 this January with Edward Fortner.So again,Happy Thanksgiving.

      Timothy McKann (wingzero586@...)
      The Sailor Scouts saying HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!

      Send your own anime style ecard at myanimecards.com!

      Sent by Timothy McKann from IP 205.188.117.17 at Nov 24, 2010 at 08:24 PM (Gallery time)
    • Timothy McKann
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
        An e-card from Timothy McKann for you

        Alternate link if the e-card does not display correctly

        MyAnimeCards.com - send FREE anime style ecards!

        Happy New Year

        Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to wish you all a Happy New Year,and next week I'll be in Charlotte,NC for Ichibancon 2011. I'm going to have a good time there,and do my best there. Also,we are going to have another club meeting at Starbucks in Carytown. If you want to,we could have a"Return from Ichibancon party",to welcome me back from my convention. And my New Year's Resolution is Never saying that I will quit cosplay forever if I do not win. Cross my Heart,hope to die,eat a 1,000 needles if I lie. So again,Happy New year.

        Timothy McKann (Wingzero586@...)
        Series: Card Captor Sakura
        Occasion: New Year
        Character: Sakura

        Send your own anime style ecard at myanimecards.com!

        Sent by Timothy McKann from IP 76.104.68.31 at Dec 31, 2010 at 09:21 PM (Gallery time)
      • Timothy McKann
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2011
          An e-card from Timothy McKann for you

          Alternate link if the e-card does not display correctly

          MyAnimeCards.com - send FREE anime style ecards!

          Happy Valentine's Day

          Hi Everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have a little poem.Roses are Red,Violets are Blue,Chi is sweet,and so are you. Happy Valentine's Day from your leader.

          Timothy McKann (wingzero586@...)

          Send your own anime style ecard at myanimecards.com!

          Sent by Timothy McKann from IP 205.188.117.79 at Feb 13, 2011 at 08:28 PM (Gallery time)