Meeting at the Con

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hello everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that this Saturday. There is going to be a club meeting at AMA 1/2. We will start around 9:00am,and our meeting topic will be on the plans for Christmas. We're going to have a Gift Raffle to draw names on what to get for that person.Plus,we're going to work on a mystery gift for Trinity. I cannot tell you what it is right now,cause it's a secret. I will tell you at the meeting. And the gift limit must not go over $75.00,if it does,it's okay. And I'll be working on Emily's gift,so you must draw names to who to shop for.And Gift Cards are okay. We will present the gifts at the Christmas party in December. And this year's costume themes are:Pretear,Princess Tutu,and winter characters.

      If you have any questions,please reply.