This year's AnimeUSA,and what's next.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to tell you all that I didn't win the Hall Costume contest,and I'm okay with that. I did the best I could,and I didn't say that I'm going to quit cosplay. However,I still have a another chance coming up. I'll be attending AMA 1/2 this Saturday,and I'm going to be in the Fashion Show as Commander Keith from Voltron,and Edward Fortner told me to wear that one. I'm going to need all of your support to cheer me on. If you want to summit videos for encouragement,please do that. And at the Fashion Show,you can also make some posters with some words of encouragement.

      Also,I have a couple of Surprises for you all,here are some from AnimeUSA 2010.

      AnimeUSA 2010 Slideshow

      AnimeUSA 2010 Karaoke

      If you have any comments,please reply.