AnimeUSA is approaching

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that AnimeUSA is this Friday in Arlington,Va,and I'll be going up there this Thursday to get settled in and be readyfor the next day. I promise to do my best for all of you,and try to win in the Hall Costume contest. However,if I do not win, I've got AMA 1/2 coming up on the 20th at the Ramada. Also,at AnimeUSA,I'm going to the Ball with someone who will be Princess Tutu. She and I,will sing a duet at the open mike Karaoke. Plus,I'll get more pictures,and make a video of me and Princess Tutu at Karaoke. And I'll even have my Laptop computer to send you my reports.

      If you want to wish me luck,please reply.