AMA on the fly?

  • Fred Krohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010

      That's what used to be a Sheraton Inn back by Genworth (sponsors of the Free Clinic by the Fan) and Xerox, across from Home Depot and Burlington and the Crowne Plaza. We had a convention there some years ago, so hopefully we'll have a good reception. Let's try to show Ed and company that we still want a convention here in West End!